Goda Masala Video
Viewed 614 times
Goda Masala Video. The Goda Masala can be seen as the Maharashtrian version of garam masala. It is used in several traditional Maharashtrian dishes, to give a tongue-tickling flavour and appetizing aroma.
Recipe Description for Goda Masala
- To begin making the maharashtrian goda masala recipe, first place a broad non-stick pan on a slow flame to roast all the ingredients.
- When the pan is moderately hot, gently and separately roast the ingredients for dry roasting one by one until they are fragrant and lightly browned. Remove them in a deep bowl and keep aside to cool. Refer big recipe with step by step images for detailed cooking procedure.
- In the same pan, heat the oil and add mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the remaining ingredients mentioned to roast with oil and roast them one after another and sauté on a slow flame until they release aroma.
- Switch off the flame and add the turmeric powder and mix well.
- Remove them in the same bowl and add the cardamom powder and nutmeg powder and mix well. Keep aside to cool.
- Once cooled, blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Store in an air-tight container. Use as required.
See step by step images of Goda Masala Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.