Gobi Mattar Masala
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 26 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 24846 times
It is a tasty side dish for roti,naan and also for fried rice.
- Wash and clean cauliflower.
- Add ajinomotto and salt to the cauliflower and let it for few minutes.
- Grind onions and tomato to paste.
- Now take cauliflower to it add gram flour and plain flour and fry until it turns to golden brown.
- Now in a pan put the same oil and add the onion and saute until the raw smell goes.
- Then add the tomato paste saute then add chilli powder and salt.
- Finally fried cauliflower and peas add very little water and cook for 5 minutes.
- In the last add garam masala and garnish with coriander.
- Serve hot with chapathis.
This recipe was contributed by Binaca on 05 May 2020
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.