by Foodie #381172
3/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 23376 times
This is definitely a delicious recipe for all the cauliflower lovers!
Add your private note
Gobhi Korma recipe - How to make Gobhi Korma
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 2 servings
- Place the cauliflower in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 2 minutes. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and add the cumin seeds. When the seeds crackle, add the onions and saute for a minute.
- Add the the grounded paste, mix well and and cook till the oil leaves the sides, while stirring continuously.
- Add the tomatoes, turmeric, red chilli powder, coriander-cumin seeds powder and garam masala and salt mix well and cook till tomatoes are soft.
- Add the cooked cauliflower and mix well and cook for 3-4 mins.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot with parathas or rice.
- Soak khus-khus, cashewnuts, desscicated coconut and sesame seeds in warm water for 30 mins before grinding.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #381172 on 17 Mar 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.