• Dilute thandai syrup with milk to make a cool and refreshing summer drink.
• Use this syrup as a topping for ice-creams, kulfis, milkshakes and desserts.
• Thandai mousse is an interesting concept to experiment with.
How to store thandai syrup
• Until the seal is broken, store the unopened bottle in a cool, dry place at room temperature
• After breaking the seal, refrigerate the product to extend its shelf life.
• Since syrups contains a high amount of sugar, it acts as a preservative and ensures that the product has a long shelf life.
• Unopened bottles remain for a year with the flavour and taste of thandai intact.