Last Updated : Oct 30,2018
Viewed 23328 times
Also Known as
The world's most famous berry is also the sweetest and most versatile in its used in both sweet and savoury recipes from across the world. The fruity flavour with a hint of dairy makes it an apt pairing with cream cheese, clotted cream, vanilla ice-cream and even milk. The fragrant floral tone of strawberries couple with its bright red colour makes it a delightful addition to beverages, desserts and main course meals.
How to Select
• Strawberry syrup is readily available commercially.
• The organic variety of this syrup can be purchased online as well.
• If purchasing it commercially ensure that the seal is unbroken.
• Please read the manufacturing and expiry dates to ensure maximum product freshness.
• You can also make it at home with ripe strawberries. Ensure that the flesh is devoid of bruises.
• Chilled water and ice cubes when added to strawberry syrup and orange juice, with a dash of mint, creates an extremely refreshing drink.
• Milkshakes, ice slush, kulfis, iced teas and chilled soft drinks taste great when flavoured with strawberry syrup.
• Waffles and pancakes can take on a more exotic taste when paired with rose syrup and dried fruits, alongside a tall glass of saffron milk.
• Strawberry flavoured desserts like cakes and cookies, with icing are favourites amongst all age groups.
• The sky's the limit as to how creative you can get with strawberry syrup in the kitchen. Use it as is or as a blend with other flavours to create new ones.
How to Store
• Until the seal is broken, store the unopened bottle in a cool, dry place at room temperature
• After breaking the seal, refrigerate the product to extend its shelf life.
• Since syrups contains a high amount of sugar, it acts as a preservative and ensures that the product has a long shelf life.
• Unopened bottles remain for a year with the flavour and taste of strawberry intact.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.