red garlic sauce
Last Updated : Aug 09,2018
Viewed 587 times
Description of Red Garlic Sauce
Red garlic sauce made by combining spicy chilies with garlic results makes a tongue-tickling accompaniment for Oriental cuisine. It is a versatile sauce used widely in Oriental cuisine to cook an array of dishes.
How to select Red Garlic Sauce
1. This sauce can be made at home easily in under 20 minutes using handful of ingredients. It is made with no added preservatives.
2. It is readily available in bottled form at malls and supermarkets. Look for the manufacturing and expiration dates on the bottle before buying.
3. Check for any discoloration or gas formation (bubbles) in the bottle, especially near the tip.
4 Culinary uses of Red Garlic Sauce
1. Use it as a dip for deep-fried starters like spring rolls, wontons, steamed momos etc.
2. You can even use it for making marinades or salad dressing.
3. Enhance the taste of your bowl of rice or noodles, sizzlers with the addition of red garlic sauce.
4. You can even add it into the stuffing of vegetable balls or other such appetizers.
How to store Red Garlic Sauce
1. It is best to refrigerate red garlic sauce, whether homemade or purchased. A homemade sauce can last upto a month and if bought from market check for expiry date.
2. Store it in a cool and dry place away from the sun until the seal is not opened.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.