thin pizza base
Viewed 10670 times
Pizza crust is a ready made base on which you can load various toppings and bake to prepare pizzas in a jiffy. Although generally made with refined flour or whole wheat flour, pizza crust can be made with a variety of flours, alone or in combination.
How to Select
• Buy from a store where fresh stock of pizza crust is available on a daily basis.
• Softly press the crust and check on the freshness.
• If buying from a local bakery, verify whether it is prepared hygienically.
• If buying from a supermarket, check the dates of manufacturing and expiry.
• You can also make it at home with refined flour or wheat flour and bake it.
• Just add your favourite toppings and bake to get fresh, homemade pizza the way you like it.
• You can experiment with a range of vegetable and fruit toppings.
• With ready made pizza crust, you can serve pizzas at parties too.
How to Store
• Pizza crust can be stored unopened at room temperature for a day or two.
• If not used immediately on purchase, it is better to refrigerate. But, remember to use it soon before it turns hard and unpalatable.
• Wheat based pizza crust is a healthy alternative to refined flour pizza.
• It is a healthy and appetising food, with lots of veggies, for kids and adults.
• Weight watchers can use low-fat cheese, fibre-rich toppings, etc. But, in any case, frequent consumption can cause weight gain – so stay in control of how much you eat.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.