Last Updated : Jun 15,2018
Viewed 2149 times
It is a concentrate made from pineapples. Fresh pineapple juice is mixed with sugar and cooked to the desired consistency, cooled and then bottled. It is yellow in colour and has a peppy, sweet-and-tangy taste. A refreshing drink can be made by mixing pineapple crush with water and ice. Pineapple crush is made in bulk in factories, bottled and sold in stores. You can readily buy a bottle from a nearby store, to make an instant drink whenever you wish. You can also make it at home and store it in glass bottles in the refrigerator.
How to Select
• Pineapple crush is readily available in stores, labelled clearly.
• Check the label for the date of manufacture and expiry.
• Choose a brand that has less of chemicals and additives.
• It is used to make a refreshing drink, instantly.
• Can be mixed into mocktails and cocktails.
• Pineapple crush can also be used for making desserts like cakes, mousses and sundaes.
How to Store
• Store at room temperature if unopened.
• Once you open the bottle, refrigerate it for up to 3 months or as per the instructions mentioned on the label.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.