Last Updated : Jan 09,2018
Viewed 3998 times
Also Known as
The tropical juicy freshness of peach is captured when the fleshy pulp of the fruit is blended with sugar syrup. As per your preference you can choose between a thick or thin syrup or a pulpy syrup. Each can be used across a variety of recipes from sweet to savoury or a mix of both.
How to Select
• Peach syrup is readily available commercially.
• The organic variety of this syrup can be purchased online as well.
• If purchasing it commercially ensure that the seal is unbroken.
• Please read the manufacturing and expiry dates to ensure maximum product freshness.
• Chilled water and ice cubes when added to peach crush with chopped strawberries make for an extremely refreshing edible drink.
• If you like flavoured iced teas, then stir some peach crush into black tea. Peach iced tea is a cool favourite at summertime amongst individuals of all ages.
• Children who love their milk flavoured will enjoy a tall glass of chilled peach milk. Add 2 tbsp of peach syrup to 1 glass of milk.
• A tsp. of peach crush to a bowl of cereal with fresh fruits and nuts makes for a delicious breakfast treat.
• Vanilla ice cream, cubes of fresh peach and a drizzle of peach syrup makes for a semi-healthy dessert.
How to Store
• Until the seal is broken, store the unopened bottle in a cool, dry place at room temperature
• After breaking the seal, refrigerate the product to extend its shelf life.
• Since syrups contains a high amount of sugar, it acts as a preservative and ensures that the product has a long shelf life.
• Unopened bottles remain for a year with the flavour and taste of peach intact.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.