1. Being a good source of protein
, it’s a great addition to a weight watcher’s diet to boost weight loss.
2. Compared to paneer made from buffalo’s milk, it is low in calories.
3. If you are looking to build strong bones and teeth, do add this paneer to your diet at least twice a week.
4. It helps maintain blood glucose levels too, as it is very low in carb content. But have it in restricted quantities in a meal. Do not go overboard in its serving size.
5. Moreover it’s easier to digest too.
100 grams of paneer cubes (made using cow’s milk) is approx. ¾th cup has 265 calories, 18.3 g of protein
, 1.2 g of carbohydrate, 20.8 g of fat, 110 mcg of vitamin A
, 208 mg of calcium
and 138 mg of phosphorus