Viewed 13402 times
A refreshing drink made with lemon and sugar. Basically, lemonade is prepared with combination of lemon juice and sugar and at times, commercial lemonade may contain cane sugar as well to impart sweetness. In India, lemonade is considered as a carbonated lemon flavoured drink which can be consumed as it is, or can be added to a variety of mocktails, cocktails and other drinks. To make lemonade at home, combine the lemon juice, sugar and water and mix well. Add carbonated soda and your lemonade is ready. It needs to be served chilled.
How to Select
• Lemonade is available in glass and plastic bottles as well.
• Choose from the various brands of lemonade available in market.
• Always check for the packaging and date of manufacturing and expiry as well.
• Ensure that the seal is unbroken.
• If the lemonade looks crystallized or too watery and fizzy and cloudy, please refrain from buying it.
• Lemonade with crushed ice and chilled water topped with a sprig of lime and a hint of ginger is a delicious summer beverage.
• Using lemonade as the base for mocktails in tandem with other syrups gives birth to exciting new flavours.
• Amla or ginger squash with lemonade tastes healthily delicious.
• Lemonade can also be added to variety of cocktails and other party drinks.
How to Store
• Until the seal is broken, store the unopened bottle in a cool, dry place at room temperature.
• After breaking the seal, refrigerate the product to extend its shelf life.
• Since lemonade contains a high amount of sugar, it acts as a preservative and ensures that the product has a long shelf life.
• Keep them away from sunlight and humidity.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.