Last Updated : Feb 03,2018
Viewed 5581 times
Also known as
Ginger ale squash
Ginger squash is a ginger based concentrate which is made from mixing one part ginger concentrate with four or five parts water. This highly sweetened squash is best drunk when mixed with water, soda or seltzer. This squash can be made at home and stored for months together under refrigerated conditions.
How to select
• Select commercially made homemade ginger syrup as per your individual preference or as per the recipe requirements.
• The bottle or cans should be checked for its manufacturing and expiry dates.
• Any signs of spoilage, bubbling, leakage or rusting (in case of metallic cans) should be a clear indication of what not to purchase.
• Adding a shot of ginger squash can really add flavour and some texture to your basic cup of tea.
• Ginger squash can be used sparingly as a topping on pancakes, waffles and slices of cake served with vanilla ice cream.
• Be creative in the kitchen and use this squash to maximise the taste of beverages and desserts.
How to store
• This homemade flavoured squash should be stored in coloured bottles.
• Keep it handy in a cool and dark place.
• Store flavoured syrups in a refrigerator to maximise its shelf life.
• Ginger squash should be bottle-tight and stored under refrigerated conditions.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.