Chopped cauliflower greens
Remove the discard the thick stems from the bunch of cauliflower leaves. Chop the cauliflower leaves by cutting them in small pieces approximately ¼ inch in diameter, although the chopped food doesn't need to be exactly the same size. If the recipe calls for the ingredients to be "coarsely chopped," make the pieces slightly larger and proceed as per the recipe.
3. Well, here is a unique Moong Dal and Cauliflower Greens Appe recipe
that uses yellow moong dal and cauliflower greens to make sumptuous appe. Cauliflower greens are a rich source of iron, which helps you stay energetic all day long.
4. Cauliflower Greens Paratha recipe
is an awesome idea that will make you fall in love with the greens. It might not be a good idea to start off with stir-fries or subzi
because cauliflower greens has a slightly-bitter taste akin to methi, which takes a while to get accustomed to.
It is very popularly chopped and made into a delicious vegetable.
• They are great in salads and soups.
• Sauté it into little butter and sprinkle a little salt and pepper. Garnish with sesame seeds and serve as a salad.
• Serve some crisp leaves with creamy cheesy dip in your parties. How to Store cauliflower greens
You can store the leaves in the crisper section of your fridge for up to 5 days.
Clean and dry the leaves. Wrap it in a newspaper and keep it in a plastic bag. Health Benefits of Cauliflower Greens
Cauliflower Greens are an excellent source of Iron having 40 mg of Iron
per 100 grams consumed.
• Cauliflower leaves are full of natural antioxidants
that have been shown to help prevent cancer
• In addition, adding the dark green leaves makes your dinner even more healthy as they contain good amount of phytonutrients
• Cauliflower is naturally low in calories, stimulating, and even an appetite-suppressant making them a perfect diet food.
• It's a source of energy and a natural boost to the body's defenses.
• Its fiber and potassium
promote good intestinal transit and limit water retention. It's an excellent source of folic acid and potassium.