canned pineapple syrup
Last Updated : Jul 04,2020
Viewed 12503 times
The spiky pineapple is filled with a golden yellow flesh that is juicy and sweet when bitten into. This flavour and taste is captured when the extracts of pineapple is blended with sugar and a sweet, sticky syrup is created. Pineapple syrup can be used for a variety of recipes that range from exotic, tropical beverages to Caribbean desserts and Indian sweets. The ideal pineapple flavour should be a blend of the sweet and the sour, and classically paired with coconut, rum and caramel. If you prefer making this syrup at home select the female pineapple. The females are short, round and therefore sweeter, than compared to the male varietal of pineapples that are taller, slimmer and not as sweet as the female.
How to Select
• Peach syrup is readily available commercially.
• The organic variety of this syrup can be purchased online as well.
• If purchasing it commercially ensure that the seal is unbroken.
• Please read the manufacturing and expiry dates to ensure maximum product freshness.
• If you choose to make the syrup at home, select pineapples that are firm and juicy, short and round.
• Chilled water and ice cubes when added to pineapple crush with chopped mixed fruits make for an extremely refreshing edible drink.
• Milkshakes, ice slush, iced teas, chilled soft drinks, taste great when flavoured with pineapple crush.
• Blend pineapple crush with other flavoured crushes like mixed berries and lime to create interesting new flavours.
• A tsp. of peach crush to a bowl of cereal with fresh fruits and nuts makes for a delicious breakfast treat.
• Vanilla ice cream, cubes of fresh fruit and a drizzle of pineapple syrup makes for a semi-healthy dessert.
How to Store
It is best to refrigerate in an air tight bottle, use within the expiry. Check regularly by shaking them and keeping back into the freeze.
• Until the seal is broken, store the unopened bottle in a cool, dry place at room temperature
• After breaking the seal, refrigerate the product to extend its shelf life.
• Since syrups contains a high amount of sugar, it acts as a preservative and ensures that the product has a long shelf life.
• Unopened bottles remain for a year with the flavour and taste of peach intact.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.