black grape juice
Last Updated : Oct 13,2018
Viewed 12886 times
Black Grape Juice is dark purpled colored fruit juice made by processing black grapes. It is made of fresh grape pulp. It is free from additives and preservatives. It can be prepared at household level by extracting juice from the crushed pulp using a juicer and then straining it out. Grape juice is very nutritious due to the presence of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
How to Select
The black grape juice is supplied in airtight jars and containers ensuring purity and freshness. Buy the fresh tins to avoid any nutritive loss on storage and also to maintain freshness and flavor of the juice. Hence it is recommended to always check the date of packaging before buying the tins.
This juice can be had plain as it is, or can be blended with other fruit juices to make a fruit cocktail or a fruit punch. Black Grape juice can be mixed with tamarind pulp and black salt, little bit of crushed ice added and be made into sherbet. The pressed grape is converted into juice called "must" and allowed to settle for a few hours. Sugar, preservative and yeast are added to ferment the juice, which gets converted into wine on maturity.
How to Store
It is advisable to drink off the freshly prepared black grape juice as it is extracted to prevent the nutrient loss as much as possible. Juice bottled and stored at freezing temperature upto 2'C can be stored for around a week, but the pigments present may lose its color and also its flavor may change. Processed juice stored in unopened jars or tins can last upto 12 months.
· Just drink a glass of freshly prepared black grape juice and it will boost your energy levels within minutes, as it is high in iron. Hence it is recommended in pregnancy.
· Grape juice is highly nutritious and beneficial to our health due to presence of antioxidants, which help fight various health disorders.
· Grape juice contains flavonoids, known to decrease hypercholesterolemia and prevent clogging of the arteries.
· Flavonoids also help in keeping the blood pressure to a lower level, thereby preventing high blood pressure and improving cardiac cases. Vitamin C helps in making the immune system stronger and plays a crucial role in absorption of iron.
· Grape juice is also known to treat gout, cure constipation and preventing minor infections.
· It has anti aging property and leads to a smooth glowing skin due to the presence of collagen.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.