Last Updated : Jun 06,2018
Viewed 8406 times
Apple juice is produced by the crushing of apples, and then is filtered extraction of the clear juice. It is a very clear liquid from which the pulp has been removed.
How to Select
Choose the bright red, firm textured and juicy apples for the best apple juice at home. If purchasing, check the manufacturing date and contents.
· Apple juice is a nutritious beverage both for children and for adults.
· Apple juice is also a component of several cocktails; it is also used as filler in some drinks, because it is less expensive and more widely available than most other juices.
· It may also be produced and consumed in a carbonated form, referred to as sparkling apple juice.
How to Store
After juicing, the liquid often oxidizes quickly so it is best to store to drink fresh or refrigerate for a short while.
· Fresh apple juice carries a significant amount of vitamins A and C, which is thought to promote healthy bones
· Apple products serve as an immediate source of energy because of the sugars that the fruit carries. Apples and fresh apple juice also taste so good that infants and children readily consume them. This is why juicing your apples is the perfect snack for your young ones.
· Apple juice is good as a nutritious drink but excellent in overcoming a liverish feeling, in helping sort out digestive disturbances and for flushing the kidneys.
· It is a great cleanser; the apple juice diet purifies the blood and is helpful for skin and liver, and as a general tonic.
· The apple peel water is an excellent medicine for inflamed eyes both as a beverage and eye wash.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.