almond butter cookies
Last Updated : Nov 04,2018
Viewed 7201 times
Also Known as
Butter Badam Cookies, Almond Butter Biscuit
Description of almond butter cookies
Made of almond paste and butter, these cookies really melt in the mouth! While they are perfectly enjoyable all by themselves, Almond butter cookies also lend a mild yet flavourful hand to various desserts.
How to Select almond butter cookies
• Several brands of Almond Butter Cookies are available in the market. One reliable brand is Wheatman (Samay Foods Pvt Ltd).
• Before purchasing, check the manufacturing as well as the expiry dates, to ensure the freshness of the cookies.
• Also ensure that the packet is perfectly sealed, without any holes.
Culinary Uses of almond butter cookies
• These delicious almond cookies taste fantastic with a piping cup of hot chocolate or coffee.
• You could also make a sandwich by spreading jam or chocolate spread between two cookies.
How to Store almond butter cookies
• Always consume the cookies before the expiry date.
• Once opened, store the cookies in an airtight container to avoid loss of crispness.
• Consume within a week after you open the packet.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.