3. When leaves of fenugreek is used in fresh form, it should be remembered that because of its high water content, add water to your preparations only after 10 mins of cooking.
4. Chopped methi with crumbled Paneer makes a healthy stuffing for Methi Paneer paratha
and a healthy lunch box snack.
5. Methi in combination with sweet corn is a great addition to Rice.
How to store Fenugreek Leaves, Methi Leaves?
Remove the leaves from the stem and wrap it in a paper and keep it an air tight container or net bag. Store in the refrigerator. Best used within a week.
Health Benefits of Fenugreek Leaves, Methi Leaves
· Traditional healers recommend that people suffering from digestive problems eat Methi leaves.
· Methi Leaves helps you lose weight and reduces dullness, dizziness and drowsiness.
· In general, it is considered as good appetizer.
· Methi leaves are considered very effective in combative diabetes
· It is regarded highly beneficial in the treatment of flatulence, indigestion and sluggish liver.
· It heals mouth ulcers. An infusion of the leaves can be used as a gargle.
· A very good food for blood formation for adolescent girls to pregnant
mothers. Thus, prevents anaemia. Fenugreek leaves are cooling
· It's a great Tonic food- tones the tissues of the body