This recipe has been viewed 5179 times
Ghiya ki kheer is a delicious sweet preparation made of Bottle gourd and milk filled with sweetness. A perfect Indian dessert.
- First boil milk and then add grated ghiya.
- Let them cook till the mixture becomes thick and then add sugar and cook further.
- Cook for other 5-10 mins then remove from fire and add all the dry fruits.
- You can serve it hot or cold as you like.
- Ghiya is good sourse of iron and milk you know rich in calcium.
This recipe was contributed by dureja on 12 Feb 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.