Garlic Spaghetti (Aglio e Olio) Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 2708 times
With vibrant notes of garlic and herbs, this spaghetti preparation is a rare experience to savour. Olive oil and butter give the Garlic Spaghetti (Aglio e Olio) a nice, moist coating with the elegant aroma of olive oil, while a splash of herbs and chilli flakes gives it a heart warming flavour. Enjoy the Garlic Spaghetti fresh and hot, because any dish with garlic will lose its original flavour if it is not enjoyed hot.
Recipe Description for Garlic Spaghetti ( Aglio E Olio)
- Heat the oil and butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and sauté on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the chilli flakes and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Switch off the flame, add the noodles, basil, parsley, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Serve hot garnished with cheese.
- Parmesan cheese can be added to the noodles instead of processed cheese.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.