Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5280 times
Garden fresher brings the garden fresh greens like lettuce along with cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, capsicums on your table. The salad is seasoned aptly with heart friendly olive oil, vinegar, garlic flakes and dried herbs.
- Chop the salad leaves/lettuce into course pieces ,cherry tomatoes into halves and cucumber into coursely big pieces.
- Chop mushrooms and capsicum into big pieces and leave aside.
- Salad dressing: mix 2 table spoons of olive oil, vinegar, mint leaves, salt , sugar in a bottle and shake thoroughly.
- In a shallow pan add 2 tblespns of olive oil.
- Saute the garlic and add basil/mixed dried herbs.
- After the garlic browns, add onionsand saute for 2 mins,then add the capsicum and after 3 mins add mushroom and stir and saute for another 2 mins.
- After the above cools, mix the chopped lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, pomogranette seeds, above sauted mixture and top it off with the salad dressing and mix.
- Serve immediately and enjoy the crunchy, tasty delight!
This recipe was contributed by hie17 on 20 Jul 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.