This recipe has been viewed 6017 times
The dish can be served warm when you are using milk or chilled.
the choice of fruits depends on the you. add anything you want only be sure that it is not something like water melon which will make the dish very very soggy.
- Clean and soak the poha and drain it and keep
- Cut the fruits of your choice into small cubes and keep.
- If you are using coconut milk instead of milk then:-
- Grate the coconut and blend it in a mixer with a little warm water.
- Drain the juice properly. this should give you 1/2 cup coconut milk.
- If it does not then repeat the process once more.
- The above step can be missed if you are using plain milk.
- Just before serving mix the ingredients in a bowl and serve.
- Decorate with a slice of pineapple.
- Add sugar to taste.
- If you are using plain milk then add a little sugar it tastes good.
- With coconut milk the do not add sugar and let the flavour of the coconut come alive in the dish.
This recipe was contributed by naidisha on 31 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.