Fruity Pasta Sandwich
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4720 times
Easy to digest and nutritious sandwich made using minimum spices especially for children.
Add your private note
Fruity Pasta Sandwich recipe - How to make Fruity Pasta Sandwich
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 1 sandwich
- Place the bread slices on a clean and dry surface and remove the edges.
- Heat a tava and roast the slices until crisp. Keep aside.
- Combine the macaroni,salt and cardamom powder in a bowl and mix well.
- Place hot bread slice on clean plate.
- Arrange few fresh crisp tender spinach leaves on it.
- Place a layer of paneer and then layer with seasoned macaroni. Arrange the banana rounds, kiwi rounds evenly and finish it with some paneer.
- Sprinkle little garam masala and salt on it.
- Serve immediately garnished with coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 17 Jan 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.