Fruit Trifle By bhaviniparekh2001
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11131 times
An easy fruit flavoured fruit trifle pudding recipe, with mixed fruits like mangoes, grapes, pineapple and cherries tossed with cream, sugar and ice cream. Discover easy , simple and delicious pudding recipe, fruit recipes, fruit pudding recipe at tarladalal.com
- Heat the milk with six tablespoons of powdered sugar.
- Dissolve the custard powder in little cold milk and add to the hot milk.
- Stir constantly till thick. cool.
- Take fresh cream in a vessel.
- Add the remaining ¾ cup of powdered sugar and beat over ice cubes. reserve 1/4 of cream for decoration.
- To the cooled custard, add the essence and the remaining fresh cream. spread half the cream custard in a pudding tray.
- Spread half of the fruits. cut the cake into slices.
- Apply jam on one side and arrange over the fruits.
- Spread the remaining fruits.
- Pour the remaining custard cream and spread till smooth.
- Decorate with stiffly beaten fresh cream and some fruit pieces.
This recipe was contributed by BHAVINIPAREKH2001 on 03 Jun 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.