Fruit Salad Muffins with A Difference
by Palak Rajput
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 20 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18187 times
Fruit salad muffins, fruits mixed with the muffin batter and kids will definitely love this muffins.
- Slice half the oranges and squeeze the juice from the remaining oranges. Keep aside.
- Sieve the flour and soda bi-carb in plate and keep aside.
- Combine the butter, cream, honey, curds, 1/2 cup orange juice and milk in bowl and mix well so that no lumps remain.
- Add the flour mix gently.
- Add the bananas and strawberries and mix gently.
- Keep the orange slices in the greased muffin tin and pour the spoon full batter on top of the orange slices.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 degree celsius for 20 minutes or till done.
- Remove from the oven, cool it on a wire rack and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 30 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.