Fruit Paneer Green Sandwich
by meera girdhar
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4686 times
Few days back when I was consulting a dietitian for my weight check, she use to give me lots of salad to eat which I don't like much.So I innovated my green salad into a full meal sandwich....
- First we have to grill green zucchini, red bell pepper, capsicum, pineapple and paneer on a tava with a very less oil.
- Side by side toast the bread.
- Now apply green chutney on one slice and butter on next slice.
- ake a bread slice with green chutney put some lettuce leaves on it.
- Place grilled zucchini, red and green capsicum then paneer and pineapple sprinkle some salt, pepper and jalapenos.
- Now close the sandwich with the butter slice.
- Cut it into triangles.
- Place it on a Platter and fix it with toothpick and red pepper.
- Serve it with some chips and salad.
This recipe was contributed by meera girdhar on 04 Dec 2014I am Meera Girdhar, loving being mother, wife, professional and passionate to pursue my interests. S...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.