Added to 22 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5424 times
You can use the same recipe to make chocolate muffins, add baking chocolate and 1 spoon of coffee.
- Blend the butter, sugar, milk and the eggs thoroughly, till the mixture is white and frothy.
- Sieve the flour with baking powder.
- Add the flour one spoon at a time to the above mixture.
- Now mix the fruits of your choice and essence.
- Grease the baking tray.
- Bake the muffins at 180 centigrade for 20-25 minutes.
This recipe was contributed by manimau on 09 Nov 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.