Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13081 times
Get ready to celebrate with the healthy and refreshing Fruit dessert as a buddy. The fruits have always been touted as a great way to satisfy your sweet cravings and this fruit dessert recipe brings out the goodness of fresh fruits in a sweet dessert delight.
- Whisk custard powder and milk well and cook on high heat. Once it begins to thicken, add one and a half tablespoons of sugar and cook stirring continuously so that there are no lumps.
- Take off the heat and set to cool. When cool strain.
- Peel and slice bananas. Wash, hull and halve strawberries. Wash, peel and dice chickoos.
- Wash, peel and dice kiwi fruit.
- Wash, peel and remove scoops of melon with a parisienne scoop.
- Wash and drain black grapes.
- Whip cream with one and a half tablespoons of sugar till it stands in peaks.
- Add the whipped cream, leaving a little aside for topping, to the custard and mix well.
- Add strawberry crush and mix well. Fill this mixture into a piping bag fitted with a star nozzle.
- Take a wide mouthed stemmed glass, place some mixed cut fruits in it.
- Pipe the custard mixture over till the glass is almost full.
- Arrange melon scoops and some more of the cut fruits over the custard.
- Pipe a little whipped cream over the top and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by sumagandlur on 01 Sep 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.