Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6405 times
Fruit Brochettes offer a popular dessert recipe with marinated fruits put on skewers and then grilled in oven. Enjoy these low cal and healthy fruit based dessert option with a hint of rum.
- Clean cut the fruits, except grapes into even shaped dices.
- Put all the fruit dices along with grapes in a bowl.
- Pour honey lemon juice and grain sugar on top.
- Keep refrigerated for about 1 hour.
- Remove and skewer on toothpick in a symmertrical fashion.
- Chill the brochettes for about 30 mins before serving.
- To serve remove brochettes from the bowl and place on a plate.
- Drizzle the remaning marinade over garnish with mint leaves and dust with icing sugar.
This recipe was contributed by seju08 on 28 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.