Frozen Strayberry Slices
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2633 times
Frozen strawberry slices are a great way of enjoying the fresh strawberries. Simply cut the strawberries into slices and freeze. Strawberries are rich sources of Carotenoid and antioxidants.
- Line a 7-inch shallow square tin or 2 ice trays with grease proof paper for easy removal.
- Keep 6 good strayberries aside and squash the rest thoroughly.
- Put the biscuits few at a time in a plastic bag and with a rolling pin crush them.
- Mix together the crushed strayberries,biscuit crumbs,3 tblspns. of crushed almonds,honey,vanilla essence and 150 gms of whipped cream.
- Turn into the lined tin,levelling tho top,and place in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Turn out and cut into 6 slices.
- Decorate with piped cream place a reserved strayberry in the centre of each and sprinkle little crushed almondson each.
This recipe was contributed by neenagrover55 on 27 Feb 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.