Fried mushrooms and corn
by Devangi Raval
This recipe has been viewed 2013 times
Add your private note
Fried mushrooms and corn recipe - How to make Fried mushrooms and corn
Cooking Time: Total Time:
1 bowl mushrooms
1 tbs desi ghee
1 bowl baby corns
2-3 red and yellow peppers
1 tbs coriander seeds 1 tsp black peppercorns (kalimirch)
1 tsp chopped garlic
1 cup finely chopped onions
Half a cup tomato puree
2-3 tsp jeera powder
1 tsp turmeric powder 1 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp coriander powder
Chopped coriander leaves salt to taste water as required
- Cut the baby corns diagonally. remove the stem of the mushrooms and cut them into quarters. remove the white portion of the red and yellow peppers.
- Blanch the vegetables separately and rinse in cold water.
- Roast and grind coriander seeds and pepper corns.
- Heat mustard oil in a pan, add garlic, onions, tomato puree, jeera powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder and salt. cook for some time.
- Now add all the vegetables, coriander and pepper powder. garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Devangi Raval on 28 Mar 2008I am Devangi Raval, living in USA. I am married to my handsome husband who is always at the receivin...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.