Fried Jacket Potatoes with Cream Cheese Topping by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 1409 times
Rich and exotic, the Fried Jacket Potatoes with Cream Cheese Topping will amaze your guests and spread your fame as a great cook!
The best part is that the dish is not as difficult to prepare although the outcome is so fabulous. Parboiled potatoes are deep-fried and their scooped-out centres are packed with a mouth-watering mixture of cream cheese and veggies seasoned with herbs and spices.
Recipe Description for Fried Jacket Potatoes with Cream Cheese Topping
- Cut each parboiled potato into 2 halves vertically with help of a sharp knife.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan and deep-fry the potato halves till they turn brown in colour from both the side. Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside to cool slightly.
- Scoop out the centre of each potato halve a little, using a spoon, so that a slight depression is formed for the topping. Keep aside.
- Divide the cream cheese topping into 8 equal portions.
- Fill each hollow deep-fried potato halve with the prepared cream cheese topping.
- Serve immediately garnished with spring onion greens.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.