Fresh Tomato Pulp Video, Homemade Tomato Pulp Video
Viewed 4989 times
Fresh Tomato Pulp video. Readymade tomato purée may contain flour, which is often used as a thickening agent. Make tomato purée at home to ensure it is contamination-free-all you need are tomatoes!
Recipe Description for Fresh Tomato Pulp ( Gluten Free Recipe)
- Boil a vesselful of water in a deep pan.
- Scoop out and discard the eyes of the tomatoes using the tip of a sharp knife.
- Make a criss-cross cut at the base of each tomato.
- Put them in boiling water for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove and immerse them in cold water for some time.
- When the tomatoes are cool, peel and discard the skin and seeds.
- Chop roughly and blend in a mixer to a smooth pulp.
- Use as required.
- If frozen, fresh tomato pulp can last for months.
See step by step images of Fresh Tomato Pulp ( Gluten Free Recipe)
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.