Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4561 times
An interesting stuffed roti or parathas recipe, French parathas taste heavenly with tomato and chilli sauce. French parathas are stuffed with boiled and sauted veggies like french beans and carrots and spiced with roasted jeera powder.
- Take a pressure cooker and put some oil into it then put the zeera ,
- Add all the vegetables,
- Put all the masalas,and saute it properly for 5 minutes and put it into pressure for 10 mins.
- After that make a dough out of maida,oil,salt.after that make parantha out of that dough.
- Next mash the vegetables and put one 1tbsp of the mixture on the parantha,roll it.
- Serve hot with tomato and chilli sauce.
This recipe was contributed by Binaca on 11 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.