Fettuccini with Basil and Brie
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5076 times
Here is an Italian pasta recipe, Fettuccini with basil and brie. A lovely combination of fettuccine pasta , vegetables and Brie cheese which is flavoured with basil and then served hot garnished with chopped cilantro.
- In a large bowl combine chopped tomatoes, minced garlic, brie, chopped basil, olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper. mix well.
- Cover and let stand at room temperature to marinate for 1 to 2 hours.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water over high heat, cook the fetuccini till it becomes soft,for about 12 minutes.
- Drain the fetuccinne and toss with the sauce.
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese.
This recipe was contributed by junk on 11 Dec 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.