Farali Hash Browns
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12192 times
Mashed potatoes, sabudana mixed with black pepper, salt and lemon juice and challow fried in the shape of coins.
- Soak sabudana in little water for 1-2 hours.
- Combine the sabudana, mashed potatoes, salt, black pepper and lemon juice in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into small equal portions and shape them into round flt coins.
- Roll them in sesame seeds so as to coat from all the sides.
- Heat a non-stick tava, add little ghee and shallow fry this coins till they are light brown and crispy from both the sides.
- Serve hot with sweet-sour curds.
This recipe was contributed by lopac on 30 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.