Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8201 times
In rainy season there are various religious fasting occasions so to make it delightfull this sizzler will be a treat a healthy treat.
- keep the sizzling plate upside down on an open flame to get heated on slow flame gradually.
- take a deep bowl and combine all the ingredients well and keep aside.
- Keep some toasted almonds and kismis aside to top it later.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the sago and salt, mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the flame, add the curds and remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Keep aside.
- Heat oil in pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the banana and seasonings, mix well and remove from the flame.
- ADd the plum pieces and coriander, mix well and keep aside.
- Make round pattice out of the above mixture and shallow fry them using little olive oil. Keep aside.
- take a hot sizzling plate, arrange lettue leaves.
- At one end place some grated cheese and soft malai panner pieces.
- Top them with the cheesy fruit mixture and garnish it with some more toated almonds and kismis.
- In the center, place hot pattice and garnish them with finely chopped coriander.
- At the other end place soft white curd sago and garnish it with curshed peanuts and tomatoe rose.
- Finally slide butter all around the plate and little drops of hot water inside and all around the sizzling plate beneath the lettuce leaves carefully and serve it.
- keep sizzler plate piping hot.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 12 Jul 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.