Exotic Magic Balls with Peanuts Chutney
by Kinjal Mufti
This recipe has been viewed 3530 times
Its Rajma and Rice combination which fulfills as a complete food. It also includes cheese so kids also will love these healthy balls.
- Combine the peanuts, red chillies, salt, black pepper, honey and little water and blend in a mixer. Add coconut and again blend to a smooth paste.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the cumin seeds. After cumin seeds crackle, add ginger-garlic paste. Then add onion. Once onion gets transparent then add tomatoes. And fry this for 10-15 minutes, while continuously stirring.
- Add salt, turmeric powder, coriander powder and red chili powder. And stir continuously till oil separates. Then add ¼ cup water and cook well. Turn off the flame and let it come down at room temperature.
- Combine the cooked rice, rajma, green chilli, coriander, salt and prepared gravy. Mix well and divide into equal balls.
- Press a little in the center of each ball to make a depression. Place a piece cheese cube in the center of each round.
- Bring all the sides together to seal it, and roll again to form a ball.
- Mix cornflour with water. Dip the prepared ball in it and then roll each ball in bread crumbs till they are evenly coated from all the sides.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, deep fry a few balls at a time, on a medium flame till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides. Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Serve immediately with peanuts chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Kinjal Mufti on 22 Mar 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.