Eggless Waffles Recipe
Added to 49 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 287940 times
Eggless waffle is a simple recipe to prepare the crispy baked waffles without eggs. Serve the waffles with honey or maple syrup. Tarla Dalal has tried and updated the recipe.
- Combine the butter, sugar, milk and vanilla essence in a deep bowl and mix well using a whisk.
- Add the self rising flour, salt and baking soda, mix well using a whisk.
- Add the lemon juice and mix well.
- Preheat the waffle iron machine and grease it with butter. Pour 1 ladle full of the prepared batter in a waffle cavity and spread evenly. Cook for 8 minutes or until the waffle is golden brown.
- Repeat for the remaining batter to make 7 more waffles.
- Serve immediately with honey, maple syrup or chocolate sauce.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per waffle
This recipe was contributed by amritasamir on 23 Oct 2020
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.