Eggless Mawa Cake
by Dip's Diner
This recipe has been viewed 41586 times
Here is a rich, eggless dessert that is very soft, moist and delicious. In this recipe curd is used to replace eggs and there is no use of baking powder. The measurements in this recipe are provided in grams. Cup measurements may cause the results to vary.
- Preheat the oven at 180c for 10 minutes.
- Grease the baking tin.
- Sieve maida and baking soda and then put the mixture in a small bowl.
- Put sugar, mawa and ghee in a large bowl.
- Mix these 3 ingredients using an electric mixer set at medium speed.
- In that creamy mixture add curd, essence and cardamom powder.
- Mix together at low speed.
- Now turn off the electric mixer.
- Use the spatula and add maida mixture with cut and fold method.
- Now add the folded mixture to the tin and keep it for baking in the oven.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 180oc.
This recipe was contributed by Dip's Diner on 05 May 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.