Easy Spicy Corn Pakodas
by Renu's Kitchen
This recipe has been viewed 2448 times
A delicious spicy corn pakodas!
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and knead into a soft dough using enough water if required.
- Keep aside for 4-5 minutes.
- Divide the mixture into 8 equal portion and shape each portion in to a pakodas.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry each pakodas till it turns golden brown in colour from all sides.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with chutney and tea or coffee.
This recipe was contributed by Renu's Kitchen on 11 Jun 2013Mujhe tarah-tarah ki recipe banana bahut acchan lalta hai.Maine taral dalal ki kai recipe ko banaya ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.