Easy Mango Halwa
by Foodie #568474
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 7731 times
A delicious sweet halwa made using mangoes!
- blend the mangoes in a mixer to a smooth pulp.
- Transfer in a pan, add the sugar and cook to make thick pulp.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, add the pulp and saute till the ghee leaves the sides and mixture becomes thick.
- Transfer in a greased thali and spread using a spoon. keep aside to cool.
- Cut into desired shapes and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #568474 on 25 May 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.