Dudhi and Chana Dal Sabzi Video
Viewed 161 times
Everyday fare, the Dudhi and Chana Dal Sabzi Video is a wealth of good health. Rich in protein and folic acid, thanks to chana dal and doodhi, this subzi can be prepared easily and quickly provided you have soaked the dal earlier.
Recipe Description for Dudhi and Chana Dal Sabzi
- To make dudhi and chana dal sabzi, combine the bottle gourd, chana dal, salt and 1 cup of water in a pressure cooker, mix well and pressure cook for 3 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid. Keep aside
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick kadhai and add the mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the asafoetida and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the tomatoes, chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander-cumin seeds powder, little salt and 1 tbsp of water and mash the tomatoes lightly using a potato masher. Mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the bottle gourd-chana dal mixture, mix well and cook on a medium flame for another 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve the dudhi and chana dal sabzi hot garnished with coriander.
See step by step images of Dudhi and Chana Dal Sabzi Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.