Dry Peanut Chutney Powder, Maharashtrian Shengdana Chutney by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 2311 times
A no-fuss recipe that is easy and straight-forward but bursting with flavour, the Dry Peanut Chutney Powder is something that can be found in every Maharashtrian home.
Recipe Description for Dry Peanut Chutney Powder, Maharashtrian Shengdana Chutney
- Put the peanuts in a broad non-stick pan and cook on a medium flame for 7 to 8 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Transfer the peanuts on a big plate and cool slightly.
- Remove the skin of the peanuts by rubbing the peanuts between your hands to separate the skin and the peanuts.
- Combine the peanuts with all other remaining ingredients in a mixer and blend till coarse without using any water.
- Store in an air-tight container and refrigerate. Use as required.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.