Dry Fruit Barfi by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 4526 times
Khoya-based barfis are a delight to savour, because they have a rich milky flavour and amazing melt-in-the-mouth texture.
Recipe Description for Dry Fruit Barfi
- To make the dry fruit barfi recipe, combine the mava and sugar in a deep non-stick kadhai, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 5 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Switch off the flame, add the mixed nuts, cardamom powder and nutmeg powder and mix well.
- Transfer the mixture into a greased aluminium tin and keep aside to cool for 5 hours.
- Cut the dry fruit barfi into 9 pieces and serve immediately.
- Store the dry fruit barfi in an air-tight container and it will stay fresh for 5 to 7 days at room temperature.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.