Dry Dates Pickle
by mahjabeen nishat
This recipe has been viewed 11720 times
Dry Dates Pickle, a delicious tangy pickle recipe! Dates stuffed with a combination of spices, dominated by the exclusive taste of aniseed adds a special touch to this pickle. Lemon juice gives a perfect tang to the sweet dates resulting in a tangy-sweet pickle.
- Boil the dates until a little tender, remove seeds and keep them whole.
- Dry with a clean cloth.
- Mix all the ground ingredients together with a little salt and fill in the dates.
- Keep the dates in clean jar.
- Mix a little salt with lemon juice and pour over the dates, taking care that dates must be covered with lemon juice.
- Keep aside for 7 days.
- Shake the jar every other day and serve after one week.
This recipe was contributed by mahjabeen nishat on 22 Jun 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.