Dragon Rolls ( Sprouts Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 17 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17801 times
Eating sprouts raw might not be so enjoyable, but who can resist them when incorporated into this all-time favourite chinese starter!
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the garlic and sauté for a few seconds.
- Add the cabbage, red capsicum, bean sprouts, carrots, sugar and salt, mix well and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes over a high flame.
- Add the schezuan sauce and mix well.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside to cool completely.
- Divide the filling into 12 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place a wrapper on a flat, dry surface and place a portion of the filling at one corner of the wrapper.
- Roll up tightly, starting from the end where the filling is placed to make a roll.
- Apply a little flour paste on the edges and seal them.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry the rolls oil till they are golden brown in colour.
- Repeat with the remaining wrappers and filling to make 11 more dragon rolls.
- Drain on absorbent paper and serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.