by Radha Hoizal
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5186 times
This is white chocolate stuffed in dark chocolate.
- Melt both the chocolates separately in a double boiler and keep aside.
- To the melted white chocolate, put the green colour, chopped pista, pista essence,dessicated coconut and mix well.
- Keep in the refrigerator for 2 minutes or till it is semi-soft.
- Now remove from fridge and make balls of this and place on a butter paper and again keep in fridge for 2 more minutes.
- Remove and dip in melted dark chocolate and place on a butter paper and keep in fridge for another 5 minutes.
- Take out and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 16 May 2011Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.