Doodhi Thepla Video
Viewed 383 times
Doodhi Thepla Video. This is the real thing - a healthy snack that is full of protein, calcium and fibre.You'll be amazed at how easily this traditional Gujarati dish can be made 'healthy' by skipping the oil that is considered so essential to cook them.
Recipe Description for Doodhi Theplas
- To make the doodhi theplas, mix all the ingredients and 3/4 tsp oil and knead into a soft dough using water only if required.
- Grease your hands with the remaining 1/4 tsp oil and knead the dough again to smoothen it.
- Divide the dough into 15 equal portions.
- Roll out each portion thinly into a 125 mm. (5”) diameter circle using a little wheat flour for rolling.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and cook each thepla till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve the doodhi theplas hot.
See step by step images of Doodhi Theplas Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.