Dill and Cumber Raita, Suva and Kakdi Raita by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 296 times
The Dill and Cucumber Raita is an unusual accompaniment to your meal, one that is sure to tantalize your taste buds. A simple tempering and addition of spice powders like cumin or chilli powder are common touches that you expect in any raita.
Recipe Description for Dill and Cucumber Raita, Suva and Kakdi Raita
- Take the curds in a deep bowl and whisk well till smooth using a whisk.
- Add the cucumber, cumin seeds powder and salt and mix well. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the cumin seeds, garlic and green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the dill leaves and little salt and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the sautéed dill to the prepared curd-cucumber mixture and mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve chilled.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.